Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Catching Up!!!

Hello everyone!! Dawn B here on this wonderful Friday with a project that uses "Catching Up" of the new A Year With Humphrey stamp Line.  I hope you enjoy it.


This week I made a 6"x6" Criss Cross Card.  This is a real easy card to make.  Humphrey is colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped my image a couple of times, and fussy cut certain pieces of the image so I could layer them on top of my main image to give it a 3-d look.


Here is a closer look at my image:



This card can also be made smaller if you wish.  I used the Ultimate tool for scoring my card stock/paper. It comes with a wonderful book that shows you how to make different types of cards/projects.  Check it out......


See you all next Friday with another project of another new release..

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

10 comments:

Carolyn L. said...

Very creative, I love your coloring!

Paula Huiras said...

Love the yellow and gray.This is adorable.
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am telling you this is cute as can be Dawn B!!!
What a great color combo for this cute couple.

Kathy said...

Wow this is awesome, it looks like Humphrey and ducky could walk off the page. Great coloring!!!

UnikeByYes said...

Dawn B, this is adorable!!! Love the color combo, TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Kelly Sas said...

Dawn the coloring and the fussy cutting on your card is AMAZING!!!

CLM-cindylu2u said...

The color combo is fabulous and I love the layering you did!!

Kathy said...

Adorable card Dawn. I love the 3D effect.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Dawn this is a beautiful card. I love how you did some scoring with your Ultimate Tool. I just order my first set of spectrum noir markers. I can't wait to get them. TFS AJ!

Rach1fun said...

This card is stunning! I love the 3d effect, very nice!