May is going to be a GIVEAWAY month here at Crafter's Companion. We will be giving away an Ultimate Tool EVERY DAY in the online store site to a person who purchases something! WOO HOO!
In order to win this weeks Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool here on the Informational blog you will need to:
1. Be a follower of this blog.
2. Be a follower of the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog
3. Leave a comment here on this post by Tuesday, May 8th at 8pm PST.
4. Send a friend to follow us. The more friends you send the more times your name will be in the hat to win.
Now let's get on to the project I made for you this week.New S.W.A.L.K images are coming!! Today I'm sharing a preview. There so many cute images!! The little girl with the bird on her finger is one image, and then I added the sentiment and other birds around her.
I stamped the images on Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock for Alcohol Markers. I recommend Memento ink pads with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used my color combo chart (which is located on the bar to the right - you can click on it to see a larger view) to pick my colors. I colored all the birds first using CT3, TB2, TB5, and TB6. I continued coloring one area at a time. Stacy and I are on the same wave length this week!! :o) For her dress and hair bows I stamped the image a second time onto design paper and cut out the pieces, then adhered them onto the base image.
- skin: FS2, FS5, FS8
- hair: TN3, TN4, TN6
- apron: OR1, OR2, OR3. I left a small area in the center of her apron for a highlight and then used the blender to soften the edges. I also used OR1 on her bows for a little shading.
- grounding: DG2, FS2, TN3
- I used 1G1 for a subtle shadow on her collar and in the whites of her eyes.
Please be sure to visit the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog for the May challenge and prizes!
Announcing last weeks Giveaway winner!! Congratulations Teresa!
Teresa, please email your snail mail address to: email@example.com.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!