Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little birdie told me...

Hi all! Jen (JLJ Designs) here with a sweet S.W.A.L.K card for you.


I chose A Little Bird for my card.  I stamped the image on Ultrasmooth Premium Cardstock and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I chose a fun bright blue for the bird and continued the colors onto her dress.


I trimmed the image by hand to give it a rounded oval shape matching the sentiment.  The card is 6"x 6" and I used papers from my stash.  I'm still having fun with feathers and I thought they'd be perfect accents for this bird-y card.

Please join in on all the May Customer Appreciation Giveaways this month!  Start by clicking on the link on the upper right sidebar to the giveaway on this blog!

Happy Crafting!
Jen

7 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Card! I love the coloring and the feathers are perfect. TFS AJ~

Paula Huiras said...

Great card. I like your background papers, feathers and paper flowers with the design.
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a cutie that is for sure!!!

Kathy S. said...

Aww, so cute. Beautiful coloring. I like your embellishments.

sharon g said...

My favorite crafting friend called me yesterday to ask me if I know anything about Spectrum Noir pens. So I told her about the colors, blending, price.....Thanks for showing us your coloring skills, and what the pens can do. GORGEOUS.

Kathy said...

Jen, this is adorable, love all the layers, and your coloring is awesome!!! Love the feathers!! Great Job!!!

Tonya H said...

This is so cute! I love the details you added. So precious.