Saturday, May 19, 2012

Patchwork Polly's

Hello and happy Saturday. It's another free week for us and I chose to work with the Patchwork Polly stamps. I made three cards using two of the stamp sets. They all have the same color theme and I also used the Spectrum Noir Markers to color them.  You can find all these products on Crafter's Companion site.

Each stamp was stamped on Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock using black dye ink.


They were then colored with the Spectrum Noir markers.
                                                                            

Each stamp was cut out after coloring.

 Each card was assembled using the same green and mauve card stock. Hope you enjoyed these cards which are all a bit alike and a bit different. Stop by the other designer's sites to enjoy more of Crafter's Companion products.

And don't miss out on all the May Customer Appreciation Giveaways!  Start with the one here on this blog.  Just click on the link in the upper right hand corner.

Paula Huiras
                                                                            

8 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Morning Paula
I love these cards. I really love the patchwork

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a pretty color choice and adorable little girl...love the patchwork

Kelly Sas said...

Oh my I love these! I am a quilter also so these just touch my heart and you did such a lovely job catching the spirit of a quilter in your cards.

Trena in Naperville said...

Adorable Paula!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Oh My Lord, these are amazing!!! Love the purple and green combo and your coloring is wonderful. Awesome!!

sharon g said...

The button and quilts are so cute. Especially good for a card for a sewer.

Kathy S. said...

Amazing. love the colors! Great job.

nicinthbu said...

Cute, cute, cute!