Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Popcorn the Bear Birthday Collection CD-Rom

Hi Everyone!   Kathy here today.

This week I am working with another CD-Rom.  Can you tell how much I love all of these awesome CD-Rom's you can get in the Crafter's Companion Store!?  This one is the Popcorn-the-Bear-Birthday-Collection-CD-ROMYou can get it as a single or in the Bundle with stamps.

You know the drill :) LOL :)

Pick it, print it, cut it, then glue it.
Oh, and finally embellish it! 
I love all the Cd's and DVDs. There are so many beautiful projects you can create.  And the information, tips and techniques are wonderful!!  Take a look at all of the Popcorn the Bear treasures. Go to Crafter's Companion.com.

This is Week Three of the Crafter's Companion Customer Appreciation Giveaways.  Pop over to my site Kathy's-Double-K-Krafts and check it out.

Also make sure to go to each of the design teams blogs and comment.  You can find links to their blogs on the right hand sidebar.  The more you enter, the better your chance is to win!!

There are more prizes on these sites also:


I hope you liked my card.  Good luck!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project.  Have a scrappy day!

Kathy

2 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

This is so precious-love it and it's a great design.
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a cute project Kathy-Love the popcorn bear