Thursday, May 3, 2012

Purple Humphrey's Corner Fairy

Hi all!  Jen (JLJ Designs) here with a card featuring the new A Year with Humphrey Collection. I chose the Make a Wish set for my card today.  I love purple and yellow together.  These colors are on opposite sides of the color wheel and therefore compliment each other really well.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers on ultra smooth premium card stock.  I added papers and flowers from my stash.  I sparkled the wand and streamers with yellow glitter.


The Humphrey sets are perfect for decorating the inside of the card too.  I used the sentiment, crown, and wand from Make a Wish set to decorate the inside.


Be sure an check out all of the Crafter's Companion giveaways this month!!
Happy Crafting!
Jen

9 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Love this! The flowers and leaves at the corner and your papers and everything just goes together so nicely!
PH

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Fabulous job coloring the sweet little Humphrey image, the colors you chose compliment each other so well!
Cindylu

Kathy said...

So adorable. Love the coloring and lg flower in the corner.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable as can be- the colors are perfect sweetie

Stacy H-W said...

What a sweet card!! That Humphrey stamp is such a cutie pie!! LOVE how girlie it is!!

Jessica said...

Jen, fantastic flourish choices with that wonderful paper! Gorgeous coloring of Humphrey, too!
:O)
Jessica S

UnikeByYes said...

OMG Jen! This is too adorable! TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Kathy said...

Very nice job. I really like the purple and yellow together. Adorable!

Thiru said...

Wow huge of collection you have great. cheap postcards and letterhead printing . Different post about appointment cards .