Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet Card for a Sweet Girl

Hi all!  I love to use the S.W.A.L.K. stamps for practicing my coloring!  They have large areas where you can really practice blending and shading.  My card for today features Sweet Little Girl from the new S.W.A.L.K. collection which is coming out soon.


I colored her using Spectrum Noirs markers on ultra smooth premium white card stock.  Here's my coloring cheat sheet.  I like taking pictures of the colors I use with the image so I have something to refer back to later even if I use the image for a project.


When I finished my coloring, I chose soft pink papers and mounted the image and the papers with light green card stock to pull out the colors from my image.

Check out all of the giveaways going on right now!!  Starting with the one here on this blog.

Happy Crafting!
Jen

5 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Everything on this card goes so well together. The background paper and the flower are just perfect!
PH

Kathy said...

This stamp is so sweet!! Love all the colors.soft and beautiful>
Great job.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I just love this little cutie, fun colors you chose and perfect with the papers.

Kathy said...

Beautiful. Love everything about this card. The coloring is amazing! Love the stamp!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love your coloring and how cute is your card. TFS AJ~