Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Toast To You

Hi Everyone, Kathy here,
Crafter's Companion has come out
with some wonderful new stamps
This one is from the Provence Stamp set. 



These are 2 of the stamps from this collection.
Just stamp them out on good card stock,
then color in,and cut out.
I put some little pop dots on them
to give them some dimension.
Sheena Douglass has so many wonderful
stamps in her collection.
To see more go to the
This is what you will be looking for:

Don't forget about all the great giveaways.

and
Also the entire design team has giveaways.

I hope you liked the card today.
Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.
Kathy

7 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Kathy-great card-I like the background paper as it goes so well with the whole card. The middle thingy is just so right!
PH

Becky Dunham said...

Gorgeous card Kathy! I LOVE this new stamp set from Sheena - going on my wish list for sure :)

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute I love this cuie

Kathy said...

Thank you all so much!!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a pretty design, I really like these stamps.
Great job sweetie

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Card! I love the taht you used pop dots. I love them. TFS AJ~

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.