Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Wine of friendship - Topper

Hello Crafter's Companion followers! Tracy Valure here today. In case you missed it the new S.W.A.L.K Stamp collection came out last week and they are super dooper adorable! I couldn't decide which image to use because they are all so adorable. So I chose the "Wine of Friendship" by S.W.A.L.K.  I thought it would be adorable used as a wine bottle topper to gift to a girlfriend!  


My base is 4.4 x 9. I used my Ultimate Tool and scored it at 6".  The 3" piece I cut a circle in, it's about 1 1/2 - 1 3/4" in diameter. This is the piece that will go over the neck of your wine bottle. 

I then decorated the front as I would a card front.


The little gold piece on there is actually the foil from the top of a wine bottle. I try to save those, they are sometimes so pretty!  I also save the corks and labels, because you never know when you may use them!

Thanks for looking and please don't forget to hop on over to my blog and leave me a comment on my Crafter's Companion GIVEAWAY for this week!! All the DT has some on their blogs, so you have many, many chances to win!   Start you winning streak here on this blog by joining in on this week's Customer Appreciation Ultimate Tool Giveaway!! (must be US Resident to enter to win) 

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

4 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Very nice-love your coloring and the whole idea.
PH

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Tracy this is beautiful! I love the papers you used. TFS AJ~

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is a beauty! love your coloring of these cuties ...such a fun gift idea

Kathy said...

Great Idea, and your coloring is stunning. excellent job!!