Friday, June 1, 2012

Bonsoir And Customer Appreciation Winner

Hello everyone!! Dawn B here on this wonderful Friday with a card that uses a couple of stamps from the new Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Provence stamp set. I hope you enjoy it.

I used the grape vines and the door with table on my card today.


I colored my stamped images using my Spectrum Noir markers. The door is colored using TN2, TN7 and TN8. The trim and the table and chairs are colored using TB3 and TB2.  For the flowers I used PL1 and PL2 along with DG2 and DG3 for the leaves. I thought it would be good to use IG2 for the ground.  The grapes are colored using LV1 and LV2 and DG2 and DG3 for the leaves. Finally, I fussy cut out my grape vines and popped them up on my main card image.  I used a border punch for my side borders and a tag die to cut out my Bonsoir sentiment.  Hope you like this very simple card today.
Now to share the final winner from our May Customer Appreciation Ultimate Tool Giveaway.  The winner is Carri!!


This is so sweet! Love the pinwheel, thanks for the tutorial!

Congratulations to Carri!!  Please email your full name, mailing address and prize won to Bindy@crafterscompanion.com.   Thanks to all who entered and who stop by regularly.  We love our friends!

See you all next Friday!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the border trim!

Yippee! Wow! Thank you so much, I just emailed!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am loving this simple card- such wonderful colors and coloring.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Woot Woot Go Carri! :-)

Great card Dawn. I love that the grape wine looks as if its over lapping the building. TFS AJ~