Wednesday, June 20, 2012

By The Sea Side


It must be Wednesday ~ I am back today with a beautiful stamp from Art Kure called Portland Bill. I love how Crafter's Companion allows us to share great stamps with you.


Now you know I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this wonderful lighthouse. I live blocks away from Lake Michigan and we have a very similar area and it looks just like this...I knew I would be coloring  this image.This is the inside of the card


This is the front of the card after I cut out the window with a Sizzix die and embossing folder...then I decided to add the Art-Kure EZMount™ Stamp -willow tree stamp~ you know how I love to fussy cut.



All I had to do was add this regal red ribbon from RRR - it just added a pop of color.
So that is what I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you back here next week same place and time.

post signature

9 comments:

Marianne said...

These stamps look gorgeous! Great card too!
Hugs,
Marianne MW

Kathy said...

Beautful, Love the colors and the way you used the tree. The embossing is wonderful. The framimg excellent!!!

Kathy S. said...

I love your card. Love the stamp, you colored it beautifully.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

These are wonderful stamps, the details are amazing!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks so much Kathy-I like how it turned out

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thank you so much Kathy

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn,
This turned out lovely!! I really dig your coloring - how you make the scene come alive with your lights and darks.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Dawn, this is amazing. I love your box card window. I not sure what to call it but its beautiful. TFS AJ~

Darkskye said...

Very cute. I'm curious to know more of how you made the window. Do the sizzix dies come with a die/emboss partnering?