Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cuppa Cuppa Coffee

It must be Wednesday ~ I am back today with a couple quick cards using the new Sheena Douglass~ Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - French 50s Cafe Stamp Set.

I love how Crafter's Companion has so many great stamp artists that we get to use and share with you.


 I just loved this cup when I saw it, so I decided to add several together and make a matted design.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers and have a photo of the combo below that I used on my second card.

This card was matted several times with some distressed kraft paper and black. I used some Prima flowers and put glittered brads in the centers, the bling swirl and the tag are all from my stash. I pulled out one of my favorite bakers twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

My second card is below


I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color these  coffee cups  too.


These are the colors I chose to color my cups and I also wanted to share a close up of my many cups aligned.

I started with darker brown Kraft paper as my card base and also used it to mat my image.  After cutting a die cut frame, I left my paper in the die and inked with my Memento Pad - New Sprout.  Ribbon is from my  stash of Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Hope you enjoyed my two designs today.   I am always so glad I get to share my projects with you.

post signature

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great cards!! Love the embellishments on both, great colors also. super job.

Patti J said...

Dawn, these are so wonderful! You did a beautiful job on both! Thanks for sharing, dear friend :)