Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Enjoy Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic

Hi guys!  How's your Tuesday going??  Stacy here and this week is a "free" week for me.  Which means that I get to share any project I want!!  So be prepared for a little "Sheena action"! lol 

When I got the Sheena Douglas - A Little Bit Scenic collection in a few weeks ago, I just fell in love with all of the stamps.  I stamped them all out and colored and colored.  I love how Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - French 50s Cafe stamps color.  I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and used some bold colors. (well...bold for me!! lol) I used some bright greens and rich caramels.

I stamped out the cafe stamp and the table and chair stamp and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut the table and chair out so that I could layer the image for dimension,.

I went with a clean and simple style.  Just layering some bold green paper with some calm cream paper.  I stamped out a sentiment on a piece of card stock, inked the edges and then added some bling to make it pop.  I adhered it to the card base with double side adhesive squares.  I wanted it to stand up off the paper a bit.

And there you go - all done!  I hope you like it and are inspired to be creative.  Please don't forget that the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog has a Sunshine/Yellow challenge going on this month.  You could be the lucky winner of a a $30 gift card to the Crafter's Companion Store!! 

Until next time...happy scrapping!!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Your card is beautiful. I just love that stamp set.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Wonderful design-really like the clean look to this one.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Stacy.Love the colors, looks like a post card. Great job!!!

coquine1635 said...

Hi love your card so cute!

I dont know where to tell it but in the stamp kit they have a big mistake we dont tell bon chance we say Bonne chance, next time better to check with a real french translator person.