Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!!! Meadow Cottage Bears

Hello everyone!! Dawn B here on this wonderful Friday with a Criss Cross Card  that uses "Meadow Cottage Bears". I hope you enjoy it.

 I used the Happy Birthday stamp set.  My finished size of my card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square.  My cottage Bear is colored using spectrum Noir Markers.  For the big bear I used GB10, GB8, TN2, EB5, and EB1. For his paw pads I used PP2 and PP5.  For the smaller bear I used GB10 and GB8.  For the bows I used TB5, TB3, TB2, and PP2.  For the rest of the image, DG2, DG3, PP2, PP5, CT1, IG1, IG3 and IG6.

Here is picture of the insert removed:



Aren't these Meadow Bears cute?? Can't wait til we get more of them......



See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Wonderful card, love the blue on brown. Beautiful lace and ribbon.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Dawn this is beautiful! I love the little pocket. TFS AJ~

Cheryl said...

This card is absolutely wonderful, Dawn!!

Trena in Naperville said...

So cute Dawn!! I really dig your design and coloring!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Aliya said...

Very cute idea! I love your design. The bear is adorable too. Great job.

Kathy S. said...

Love the bears. Your coloring is great. Very pretty