Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To You Sweetie

Happy Birthday To You 

Don't we always need a fun card idea? How about a pink cutie? My Crafter's Companion project today is cute and colorful and ready for a birthday.
I am thrilled to be here today to share one of my favorite things to do -Color and layer!!!
 Humphrey EZMount Stamp Set - Make a Wish is what this cutie is called~isn't she adorable with her little wand and tiara?
I have been stuck on the couch with my leg up and unable to get down to my craft cave~ I finally made it down one day and did a few easy designs with products that were  close for me to reach...hope I don't disappoint.


 I colored her with my favorite Spectrum Noir markers and then used a little stickles to accent my design.
I added some fun pearl swirls from Want2Scrap, and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

 The pink paper is a two sided design from My Mind's Eye-Lost and Found

 One last look at the simple layering and matting of my design.


post signature

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Dawn, She is adorable!! the background papers are wonderful, I loved how you used them inside and out. The green ribbon makes the card pop. And as always your coloring is stunning!!! Excellent job!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks so much sweetie, she was so fun to create with~ almost came together by magic!!! lol

sharon g said...

I hope that you are back on your feet soon!
You girlie is so darned cute. I love that elephant. I also love how you colored her. I would SO like to try the SN markers some day. I hope that they are as good as Copics...

Kathy said...

I hope you are feeling better. Hugs Kathy

Aliya said...

Very cute card! I love your coloring. I just started using the Spectrum markers and I'm learning sooo much. Thanks for inspiring me to keep working and getting better. I love the Humphry line of stamps. They are too cute!