Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Julie -Love and Best Wishes

Hi everyone!  Kathy here today and I want to show you a wonderful stamp from the Patchwork Polly line of stamps. This one is called JulieYou will find these in the Rubber Stamps section, on the Crafter's Companion Website.

  
I started out with a piece of green Pearlescent Card Stock. Then stamped out the images on Ultra-Smooth-Premium-White-Card stockAfter coloring them in with my
Spectrum-Noir Markers
I cut them out with an Exacto knife.
( Be very careful using this knife, I use a quilters cutting glove to protect my fingers. )

I placed some lace and ribbon across the bottom, then arranged the stamped pieces on the card with foam dots.  On the stars and circles I added some crystal lacquer to give it a little glossy finish. Then I added glitter to the hearts, bow, and wings.

These stamps are so cute and they come in 6 different sets. This is the one I used:


and check out the wonderful stamp
set they are giving away.
They also have a great challenge this month. The theme is Sunshine or Yellow. 
 Just use one of the Crafter's Companion
stamps, make a project and enter.  The prize this month is a $30.00 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion Store. How great is that!

I hope you enjoyed my card this week.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
And have a scrappy day.

Kathy

17 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it Kathy, your coloring is amazing as well as the cutting. I love this stamp set:)
cathyplus5

Kathy said...

Thank you.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Aww these are sweet as can be-never checked them out-thanks for sharing

Trena in Naperville said...

Love, love, love this little scene Kathy!! She is wonderful and your card is wonderful!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Thank you Dawn, I hope you are felling better.

Kathy said...

Thank you Trena,and I love love love your card also,wow you are amazing with the wax!!!!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Kathy Cute Card! Love the Girl she is so adorable! Love it!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Lovely Card! I love the patchwork Polly. TFS AJ~

Kathy said...

Thank you melissa.

Kathy said...

Thank you AJ, check out my blog, I am having a 200 followers contest. www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Kathy, this is so darling! Really cute set you used and your coloring looks great!! Great attention to detail! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Thank you Tonya.

Nina said...

Kathy this is soooo sweet! Great detail and coloring.

Karen L said...

This card is just adorable! The coloring on this is amazing!

Kathy said...

Thank you Nina.

Kathy said...

Thank you Karen.

Kathy S. said...

Oh Kathy, this is just adorable.