Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Sheena Douglas Stamps!

Today I am going to show you two new stamps from the Sheena Douglass new stamp set titled "Provence " from the Little Bit Scenic" collection.

Aren't they great? I had a hard time trying to figure out what do do with these stamps but then I thought that since they were so graphic in nature that they could stand alone as the main
point of a project! You don't always have to do something fancy when creating a project.
I just pulled out my Spectrum Noir pens and colored away.  Then I cut out my pieces. I used some pop dots to add dimension to the card and picked out pretty papers. Sometimes less really is more.

Thanks for stopping by to see my project! Don't forget to stop back for more inspiration daily!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Lovely cards, nice stamps!.
Hugs, Marianne MW

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I agree with you-these stamps can stand alone and are perfect.
Wonderful designs sweetie

Kathy said...

Both cards are wonderful!! The first is very bold and beautiful and the wine glass with grapes is like a picture post card!!
Excellent job girl,great coloring!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow both of your cards are pretty. I love the colors in your first card and the cute little bike. Your 2nd card well lets just say I'll join you for wine. ;-) TFS AJ~