Monday, June 25, 2012

Party Time with Humphrey

Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today with a little Monday Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today. I was looking around for a different type of card design and came across a Double Z Fold card.  It can be found HERE.  The finished size of the card is 4 x 5 1/2 inches.
After figuring out how to make the card base, I went through my stash of stamps and came across the Humphrey Party Time stamp set.  With so many birthdays that always crop up, I decided to make a Birthday Card.  Here is Party Time Humphrey:


Humphrey is colored using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I used my Ultimate Tool and the Boxer board for all my scoring.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.  I just added some DP to the panels on the front of the card and also on the inside of the card.
Here is a closer look at my colored Humphrey:


 I stamped "Party Time" onto the main card back.  Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???

And a picture of the card opened:


See you all on Friday for my normal scheduled post......

Dawn B

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Dawn this is wonderful, so festive. love the colors. And your coloring and blending is over the top!!! Awesome job!!!

Kathy S. said...

Very cute! Your coloring is so good. Great job!

ScrappyRae10 said...

so stinking cute