Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pink and Bling!

Hi all! Jen (JLJ Designs) here.  The new Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic 50's French Cafe stamps just SCREAM pink and bling to me, so I went with it.  I stamped the lady with the poodle, the sentiment and the flowers.  I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir markers.


I gave into the need to have everything pink - even the poodle.  I pulled some cupcake paper out of my stash.  I added pink sparkly ribbon.  The flowers are attached with pop dots to give them dimension.  I added pink glitter all the way around the image and put giant rhinestones in each corner.  It doesn't photograph well, but this card really shines!
Happy Crafting!
Jen

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it, pink is awesome!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how fun!!! I love a pink poodle...lol
Such a great design sweetie

Kathy said...

Love this card, the cupcake background is awesome!! And what a great job with the flowers. so pretty.