Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Hi everyone, Kathy here today to share a card I made for you.  I hope all of you are doing well on this wonderful Wednesday.

Today I have one of the cutest stamps to show you.  It is from the Meadow Cottage Bear Collection.



I am a nuts over bears.

For this card, I cut out the card base with a Spellbinders die, then layered with more cuts to match.  I stamped miss bear out on the Premium Card stock then colored in with the
 Spectrum Noir Markers.  For the flowers I added a little Flower Soft.  Then I added the pearl earrings and the buttons on her wrap.  I added more pearls and ribbons to
match and extra flowers at the top.

If you would like to see more of these cute little bears, go to
Crafter's Companion.com and take a peak.

and join in on the challenge this month.  The theme this month is "Sunshine or yellow".  Just use one of our Crafter's Companion stamps, make a project using the monthly theme and enter.  That's it, so easy, and there is a wonderful prize that can be won. Please check it out.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  See you next week.

Thank you for stopping by.  And have a scrappy day.

Kathy

1 comment:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Pretty in Pink!!! You know that would get my attention...
Such a fun design sweetie