Friday, June 22, 2012

Thinking of You.....

Hello everyone!! Dawn B here on this wonderful Friday with a very simple Card that uses "Popcorn Bear Thinking of You set". I hope you enjoy it.


 Popcorn the Bear is stamped onto Ultra Smooth cardstock and colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I matted my Popcorn the Bear with a very light yellow cardstock and mounted him onto Kraft cardstock.  I added little Souffle the duck up in the upper left corner over top of my sentiment.   I also added a corner embellishment in the lower left corner.  A very simple card. 


See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

7 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn, the little card is just so adorable! Love the way you added the duck embellishment. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

ScrappyRae10 said...

AWEEEEEEEE

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Cute as can be for sure...love the clean design

Kathy S. said...

So cute!

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Very cute bear. Lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

Aliya said...

Super cute card! The bear looks so soft and huggable! I love it!!!!!

Kathy said...

Awwww, he is sooo cute, love the duck!!