Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Timeless Britain

Hello!  Stacy here today and I want to show you a card I made using the recently released Art-Kure Timeless Britain collection.  I think these stamps are so ageless and elegant.  I picked the Blackwater, Essex stamp. 

There are 16 of these beautiful Timeless Britain stamps hand drawn by the wonderful artist, Mike Goss.  They are all so gorgeous it was hard to pick only one.  They are designed to compliment each other as you build a scene or perfect used individually on a card.

I stamped mine out on to the Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  You know you need to get you some of these markers because they rock!!

I used a die cut to cut out the colored image and then layered it on some patterned paper from my stash.  I stamped out a sentiment and then cut it out.  I added a knotted ribbon and the sentiment. 

I think I really like the simplicity of the card which lets the image really stand out.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project today.  Until next time...happy scrapping.

6 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Yes I think they are timeless also-they seem to transport me to another time...thanks for sharing

runzalot81 said...

Love that stamp!

Kathy S. said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful job.

Trena in Naperville said...

Beautiful Stacy! You know what this means?... I now have to get this rubber. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Cathy said...

Beautifully done!
cathyplus5

Kathy said...

This is lovley Stacy! Your coloring is so pretty, I love all the layers. And the colors are perfect! Awesome job sweetie.