Monday, June 11, 2012

Well Done Graduate!

Good morning everyone!

It's Steph again - I know I just posted Friday but I'm filling in for an empty slot on the posting schedule with an "anything goes" card. So I picked this SWALK well-done stamp set because I needed a card for graduation - yup, it's round the corner.


Those little cutie patooties were colored with Spectrum Noir markers (GB5, GB3, GB1, FS2, FS3, PP1, PP3, PP4, DG2, DG4, CR10, CR8, TB5). Background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and star paper is from Lilybee Designs.

Have fun at any graduation party you may be going to and thanks for stopping by.

Steph

4 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOL simply adorable!!!!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a cute little pair-fun design sweetie

Trena in Naperville said...

Darling card Steph!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

This is so cute, love the coloring!!