Friday, July 13, 2012

Across The Miles

Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


 I used the stamp set" Merry & Bright" from Ian Hallows Mulberry Wood Collection.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I also used my Ultimate Tool  for  scoring my card base.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.

 Here is a closer peek at my colored image:



I made a window card today.   I cut my card base to the size that I wanted.  I then took one of my dies and placed it on the front side of my card base and ran it through my machine to cut out the window.








 I made a frame using a slightly larger die and the die I just cut.




I attached the frame to the front side of my card base.  I attached my colored image to the back of the window.  I stamped my sentiment centered on the front of my card base under the cut out window. I added some stickles for some sparkle to the snow. I also added some punched snowflakes.


 And finally my finished card:



 Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???




See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!
Dawn B

5 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh Dawn this is so pretty and I will use this tip to make a window. I love all of the New Mulberry Wood Collection. Thanks so much for sharing & Happy crafting AJ~

Cheryl said...

Your card is wonderful, Dawn! I love everything about it and those snowflakes are the perfect touch!!

Rebecca Wagner said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Love the window frame.

Kathy said...

Hi Dawn, excellent card, love the frame!!Your coloring is wonderful and I love the snow flakes.

KYCrafter said...

Cute card!!! I'll have to try and make a window card soon.