Wednesday, July 18, 2012

After It Rains

Hi Everyone, Kathy Here,


Today I want to show you the wonderful
new collection by Jayne Nestorenko, called the 

This collection has 12 sets of stamps and a wonderful CD-ROM.

Today I used the
and three of the stamp sets.
and

You can find all of these wonderful
new items on the
Crafter's Companion.Website

Here is my Project:


The background was created with the Cd Rom,
with layers of the decoupage pages.
And I colored the stamps in with my
 Spectrum-Noir Markers.


This was from the "Wash Day Wishes" and the
"Secret Garden" stamp sets.



All three duck stamps are from the
"Hide And Seek" stamp set.



I added crystal lacquer to the water.


And to the door.


Then added "Flower Soft" to the flowers
for some extra dimension.






This project can be hung on the wall or stand on a dresser.
I had a great time making this!!
I hope you enjoyed the project.:)

Also the
Has wonderful stamps they are giving away
each week. And the challenge this month
is "anything goes". Just make a project with a crafter's companion stamp to enter.
The prize this month is 30 Dollars in
gift certificates for the
Crafter's Companion website.
Please stop by my blog,
and check out some of my other creations.
 Thank You:)
Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.
Kathy

7 comments:

Pat said...

Kathy, your card is gorgeous. You really see a lot of depth in your coloring, and you used the Liquid Glass medium and the FlowerSoft to perfection! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Kathy, this is absolutely a work of art!! It's very inspiring!!

Kathy said...

Thank you so much!

Kathy said...

Thank you very much!

Trena in Naperville said...

Kathy! This card/little piece of art is amazing!! I love, love, love the detail you added and coloring you did!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Now I now why I offered this in a gift package-isn't it beautiful!!! You did a fabulous job sweetie

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. So much detail. I love it!!