Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back To School

It's Sunday and today I have a Popcorn Bear stamp that I just had to use, it's called School Days.  Can you tell I can't wait for school to start back up? 


I always have so much fun shopping for new papers and embellishments but sometimes I forget you can use your papers to assist in making your card pop. I just clipped out the letter squares from this paper and put pop dots on them. A little 3D goes a long way. Not over the top and crammed but simple, clean and just right. 

I colored up this image using Distress Inks in the watercolor style. The stamp and inks can be found at the Crafter's Companion Online Store. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit us every day for fresh new inspiration from our design team and stop by the CC Challenge site to enter one of your creations!

Carolyn

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww this is so adorable! I love that image and your coloring looks great!

Kathy said...

Awww, This is adorable, great coloring Carolyn. wonderful job!

Cheryl said...

Your card is so adorable!! LOVE your coloring and your embellishments.

KYCrafter said...

Great card!! This just screams "Back to School!!!"

{Chrissie} said...

What a darling card! I love the way you colored Popcorn!!!