Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cats & Dogs Oh My

My Crafter's Companion project today is cute and colorful and ready for a Christmas card.
I am thrilled to be here again today to share one of my favorite things to do - Color and layer!!!


I colored her with my favorite Spectrum Noir markers and then used a little Stickles to accent my design.  My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

 new stamps from Ian Hallows called"Mulberry Woods"
I decided to take two images and make it a scene.  I'm not sure if I like where I lined them up.  Next time I might line up the dog line with the tree line above the cat line.

So how is this for a LARGE Christmas card?  So glad I could share this design today.

post signature

5 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn, What a cute little scene - very creative with images! I dig the light coloring you did.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! I love your coloring and layering!!

Kathy said...

Dawn, this is adorable. love the colors and the layering.The 2 stamps work so well together. Great job!!!

Denise said...

Fabulous card Dawn! I love how you colored the trees in the background! Great idea!

KYCrafter said...

Good job!!! Love the way you made the scene with the two images!!