Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Christmas Card for You

Hello All! Hope you are all doing great! Janette here; this is my very first post for this blog  I hope to offer some inspiration to start off the weekend.  :0)

Today I am sharing a card using one of the new images from the new line Ian Hollows "Mulberry Woods". I am so glad to get a head start on my Christmas cards. Have you started making yours?

So here is my card; both image and sentiment are on sale now at the Crafter's Companion Store  as
part of the "Merry and Bright" set from the Mulberry Woods collection. This is hot off the press so take a peak at the store to see the other cute stamps.

Here is a closer look at my image colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Colors used: Greens-DG3, DG2, Gray-BGR3, BGR1 Browns-TN3, EB1 Reds-DR7,DR1 Snow-IG2, IG1 Outline-BT2,BT1

1
Hopefully you can see the pretty glitter that I have made to border my cardstock; I have used Diamond Stickles, this is one of my favorite colors to use on almost any project.

Oh and before I go; just a reminder that Crafter's Companion Challenge blog has a super easy Anything Goes theme this month. Join us for your chance to win $30 gift card to the CC Store!

Well that is all for me today; see you next week:0)

Janette

10 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Janette, this really is a wonderful card! I love the coloring and I think you are an awesome addition to our DT!

Kathy said...

Awewsome project!! great coloring and love the doily.

Denise said...

Gorgeous coloring and shading! Love the Stickles too :)

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

KYCrafter said...

Very cool card!! Keep up the great work!

{Chrissie} said...

Fantastic coloring and the Stickles are awesome!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am telling you this is so sweet

Barb Turpin said...

Very sweet card, I'm loving the font on these sentiments, love the doily, and thanks for the tip on the Stickles!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Card! I love the coloring and I love the image. TFS AJ~

LaJanette said...

Thanks Ladies for such sweet comments:0)

Hugs;
Janette