Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July!!!

Hi! Chrissie here and I'm back with another Christmas card this week.  I just can't get enough of the new Mulberry Woods Wish Upon a Star set!


These owls are just too cute for words.  I colored them all in with my Spectrum Noir markers and I paper pieced in the little owls.  They were adhered with dimensional foam, to give them a little extra pop!



I also used my markers to change the color of the star up at the top.  It was just a plain 'ol star until I pulled out the Spectrum Noirs!!! Now it's a rockin' green star that matches everything else perfectly! Just another reason why I love these markers! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


8 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

I to cant get enough of this collection. I have to add this stamp to my collection. You did an amazing job and I love that you put the image on pop dots. (my favorite thing to do) TFS AJ~

Cheryl said...

This card is just too cute for words, Chrissie!! LOVE your coloring!!

Stacy H-W said...

Cutie pie card Chrissie!! I love the dimension you got on your card and the coloring is gorgeous! great job!

Kathy said...

Chrissie, this is adorable!! The coloring is just awesome and the 3-d owls are a Hoot:) Beautiful Christmas card, gorgeous job!!

KYCrafter said...

You've done such a great card with this stamp!! Love the popped up owls!

Trena in Naperville said...

What a cute, cute card Chrissie! Love the dimension!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

The dimension on this card is wonderful! Love it

tndj said...

those owls are so cute. Love the coloring and the dimension.