Saturday, July 28, 2012

From Pink to Blue

Hello ALL! Janette here today to show you another Gradient Background card. I just love the way that this card turned out and am totally loving the chisel tip on the Spectrum Noir Markers. The markers are just so juicy which makes this technique super easy.

So here is my card:0) I have used one of the image from Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Grasses
 The main image is double matted and is popped out with dimensional foam.

 I have gone well outside of my image so that I could do the double matting for this card. I even had some extra left over which was used on the inside of the card.

 Here are the markers that I have used. I love how this gradient background goes from PINK to BLUE. SO pretty don't you think?



Well that is all for me today:0) Thanks for stopping by!

HUGS;
Janette

9 comments:

Taylor said...

Very pretty - love your gradient background!

ScrappyRae10 said...

WOW this is beautiful!!!

Trena in Naperville said...

Lovely blending, lovely colors Janette!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Beautiful...

Denise said...

Love all the different colors you used Janette! Such a gorgeous rainbow :)

Cheryl said...

This is just beautiful!!!

Aliya said...

Great card!

Stacy H-W said...

beautiful Janette!

Aliya said...

I just tried your colors and technique. I love it!!!!! Thanks for the idea. :)