Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th & Cuddle Time Project

Fourth of July Text - http://www.fireworkstext.com

Today I am going to share a quick card I made,I had an idea about using a CD from Crafter’s Companion called   Paintbox Poppets Interactive Papercrafting CD-ROM to show you how I can make a quick card with a stamped image.

I used this print out from the cd~ and thought it would be a great base for my Popcorn the Bear EZMount Stamp Set - Birthday Cuddles.  
Don't you know I would  choose this Popcorn Bear front and back set

 See how easy it was to cut out the pieces I needed from the sheet...then I used my colored image to layer on top. You know my images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

 I chose to cut out my colored images with a shape die and ink around the shape while my paper was still in the die.
Did you know that Crafter's Companion carries my very favorite ink? Memento!!!

 Now I had to use the gift bearing version in the inside sort of like a surprise!!!

 Did you see that adorable blanket Popcorn is sitting on? I had to use a piece of a real wubby on my design, what do you call your favorite blanket?


Here is a close up and you can also see the dimension I added with 3D Crystal Lacquer to his paws and the bow.


Hope your enjoying your day and thanks for checking out my quick card.


post signature

6 comments:

KYCrafter said...

How cute!! Those CDs are great!

Kathy said...

OMG, this is adorable!! love the wubby!! So creative and the coloring is wonderful! Happy 4th sweetie. Have a great day! Hugs

Cheryl said...

This is just too adorable!!! Happy 4th of July!!

Denise said...

Love your cute bear! Such wonderful coloring :)

Stacy H-W said...

Love this Dawn!! Hope your 4th was spectacular!!

LaJanette said...

Super awesome! Love the front and back effect of the image; very clever:0)

Hugs;
Janette