Monday, July 2, 2012

Hi There!!!

Hi!
My name is Chrissie and I am a newbie here on the Crafter's Companion team!!! I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this amazing and talented group!!! So, for my first project, I thought I'd make a little hello card to introduce myself.  :-)

I used Humphrey's Flowers For You for the main image (he is soooo cute!) and the sentiment is from Popcorn the Bear's Thanks a Bunch


I colored Humphrey and the flowers in with markers and then I also colored in a second set of flowers, cut a select few out and adhered them with foam tape.  I added some glitter to those flowers, just to give them a little something extra.



I love mixing different patterned papers together and I was compelled to do that on this card! Thanks for stopping by today! Leave a comment below to say hi!!!


8 comments:

Carolyn L. said...

Super cute! Love the 3D flowers.

Kathy said...

Hi Chrissie, welcome to the team. Your card is adorable!! Love the papers you used. Your coloring is wonderful girl friend, outstanding job!!!

Cheryl said...

Your card is super adorable Chrissie!! I just love it!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love it sweetie-so glad to have you here sharing your talent.
Humphrey is one of my favorite-love the dimension

KYCrafter said...

This was a great first project! Can't wait to see more.

Kathy S. said...

Super cute card, love the flowers.

Denise said...

Your 3-D flowers are wonderful! What a lovely all occasion card :)

LaJanette said...

OH I love this image! You have made such an amazing card! Love LoVe, LOVE the way you have popped out those flowers...just FAB!

Hugs;
Janette