Monday, July 23, 2012

Live In The Moment

Happy Monday to you!  Today, I get to share some brand new stamps with you!  They're the new Sheena A Little Bit Scenic stamps called Silhouette Grasses and they're in the Crafter's Companion store!!  I really enjoyed creating a card with three of these stamps.  I used the phrase, "Live In The Moment" and two of the different grasses.  Here's the card I created.


I added the verse "Live In The Moment" to kraft colored cardstock and cut it in a circle.  I distressed the edge, all the way around.  I attached that circle to a larger, distressed, black cardstock circle and then to my card base.  The grasses are two different stamps from the set and I fussy cut them out and attached them to the kraft circle.  I finished my card off with a black pearl in each corner.
These new stamps come in the Sheena - Silhouette Grasses (that I used) and also in the Sheena -Silhouette Highlands stamp set.  Be sure to visit all week to see what the rest of the Design Team is going to be sharing with you!  Also, don't forget that we still have our monthly challenge, "Anything Goes" going on at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!

I'll see you next Monday and I hope you have a wonderful week!  Happy crafting!

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great card, Cheryl! :)

Denise said...

Fabulous distressing on your card Cheryl!

{Chrissie} said...

This is beautiful, Cheryl!

KYCrafter said...

Cool card!!!

Kathy said...

Love it, beautiful colors, great job!

Barb Turpin said...

I love that font, and I love your design and colors!