Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Live In The Moment

Hi Everyone, Kathy Here,

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

Today I would like to share with you the new
stamps from the line of
 Sheena Douglass called A Little Bit Scenic
is one is called Silhouette Grasses.






I stamped out the images on white card stock.
And placed that to the side.
Then on white card stock, I layered
  a black piece of card stock punched with a Martha Stewart Punch, then placed the
image page down. I added white pearls down on the black, and a few black pearls
on the image sheet.
Then added the black rose.

This is what you will be looking for:



For this stamp and others from this line, go to Crafter's Companion.com
They have a wide range of stamps and
other products you will love.

I hope you liked the card I made for you today.

Thank you for stopping by,
And have a scrappy day.
Kathy

12 comments:

Aliya said...

I love the stamp set! Your card is so cute! I'm starting to feel inspired to go craft!!!

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! The punch you used looks like it was made to go with these images!

Kathy said...

Thank you.

Kathy said...

Thank you .

Cheryl said...

This is just beautiful, Kathy!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

How funny we chose the same image...love it!

Kathy said...

Great minds think alike,LOL..

Kathy said...

Thanks sweetie.

Barb Turpin said...

I'm trying not to purchase any stamps until I've inked up the ones I have, but I may have to make an exception...LOVE this font!

Trena in Naperville said...

Kathy, this is so elegant! Love it!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Thank you.

Kathy said...

Thank you sweetie.