Saturday, July 14, 2012

Make a Wish

Hello everyone and welcome to another day of inspiration here on the Crafter's Companion blog; Janette here today to share a really sweet card and envelope set.

When I first saw this image I knew I just had to color her up because she is just so super cute! I am not sure who this will be for or what occasion and that is the reason I have left it without a sentiment. So without further delay, here is my card:0)


 Here is a close up of Make a Wish from Humphrey's Corner Collection . I have colored her up with Distressed Ink Pads also available on the Crafter's Companion Store. I have used the following colors: Skin-Pumice Stone/ Dress-Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord/ Shoes-Black Soot/ Star-Mustard Seed/ Wings-Weathered Wood.

 Here is a slanted view where you can see the flowers and pins tucked in behind them.
 Lastly I have made an Envelobox for this card so that the flowers do not get squished:0) I have used up my scraps to decorate the envelope flap.

Here is a tip: I have used my Ultimate Tool to make the envelope and to make the scraps have the same angle I have also used the envelope scoring tool. I think it is just so pretty to match the card....and avoid throwing these scraps into my scraps bin. Yep, one of my goals is to USE IT UP!


Before I go; I would like to remind you all that the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog has an Anything Goes theme this month. Show us your CC love for a chance to win a $30 gift card to the CC Store.

Until next time!

Hugs;
Janette

9 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful!!! The elephant is tooo stinking cute!

Tonya said...

Janette, this is gorgeous. The coloring is fabulous and I love the sparkle. Fabulous image and the flowers are beautiful.

The Ultimate Tool is awesome, isn't it!

Taylor said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!! LOVE!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful!!! I LOVE the matching envelope!!

tndj said...

The elephant is cute. Love the colors

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness the colors and coloring is amazing sweetie! Just love your design

Barb Turpin said...

So pretty and feminine...love the shading on her dress, and that envelope is gorgeous too.

Kathy said...

WOW!! fabulous!! Love the purple and lace. she is so sweet. Great coloring. Very Well Done!!

KYCrafter said...

I am sooooo loving this card!! Truly a girly-girl card!!! Great job.