Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quick & Easy This Week

Hello and welcome to another Crafters Companion project this week. We are so excited to share these new Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Grasses ~ Our team 1 is sharing previews this week using many of the new designs...they are available for sale  RIGHT HERE at the Crafter's Companion Website.

So sorry I have not had much time to work on a project since getting back from CHA...it was nice to get away but always so much to do when I get home.

 How is this for a quick and easy design? Stamped the grass and added the sentiment. It took me longer to cut and mat the card shape and tie a ribbon.
Whenever I mat images I like to add a little accent such as ribbon.This is the card base with a silver ribbon layered before I attached the image. The inside was even decorated
This could be hung on a doorknob, or a bulletin board as a daily reminder. I will add a note in the inside for someone special I am sure.
Thanks for checking out my project today.


post signature

8 comments:

Aliya said...

Very cute!

{Chrissie} said...

This is just darling!!!!

tndj said...

That is such a neat project. Could hang
on someone's bedroom door if they are having
a bad day (with something like you are special) etc. So many great ideas to use it. TFS

Kathy said...

Beautiful!!Love the ribbon and bow!

Cheryl said...

I love this, Dawn!!

KYCrafter said...

Great job Dawn. Good tips about the extra accents you use.

Barb Turpin said...

Very pretty, and I have to say again how much I love the font on this set.

Trena in Naperville said...

Very cool idea Dawn AND you and Kathy are great creative minds!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!