Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp It Christmas- Done in a jiffy!

Hello everyone; Janette here to share some quick Christmas cards.

WOW this week has just flown by and so has the year....don't ya think?!? Well I am here to share a very productive project. I know Christmas comes so fast around that the last weeks before I am scrambling around to make those last minute cards.  With this project I have added 4 to the bin:0)

Here are my cards giving you a SNEAK PEAK at the soon to be released Stamp It - Christmas Collection:


 And now a close-up of each:0)





These cards were so easy and fast to make; I think I will be doing a few more sets:0)

I have colored the gradient  background using Spectrum Noir Markers BT2, BT4, and  BT5 you can find a tutorial HERE on the Spectrum Noir Blog. After adding my images; I have matted it on a sparkle silver paper then on my card base. A few metallic dew drops and I was done! Seriously these cards were done in a jiffy!



Thanks for stopping by:0)

HUGS!
Janette

12 comments:

Tonya said...

Janette, these are gorgeous! I love the background and the stamps are fabulous!

Denise said...

These are beautiful Lajanette! Love the backgrounds :)

MadeByKarla said...

so cute! Love the clean look ;)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Janette, This stamp set is so cute! I love your inking and such cute cards TFS AJ

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness these are wonderful! Love the colors and clean designs.

Kathy said...

Holy Cat, these are beautiful!! LOVE the colors!! Someone is going to be very happy when they get these for Christmas, Excellent Job!!

Aliya said...

Those are perfect! What a simple but beautiful idea! I absolutely love the new stamps! I'm getting sooo inspired to start Christmas cards. :)

Cheryl said...

These are simply stunning!! I just looked at the wonderful tutorial and will be trying this soon!!

KYCrafter said...

These Christmas cards are great!!! The background is perfect!!
Keep up the good work.

Dorina De said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the stamps and a fun tutorial. So fun and gorgoeus. Thanks ffor sharing.

{Chrissie} said...

I love them all!!! The background you created is divine!

Sakib Hasan said...


This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
usa stamps