Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stamping Fun

Welcome to Tuesdays with Stacy!  Lately I have been trying to find ways to stretch the uses of my stamps.  I love to color but sometimes it is fun to use my stamps in different ways. 

This week I decided to use one of my background stamps on the base of my card.  I used the gorgeous Stamp-It EZMount Stamp - Wallpaper (by Micky Choo) from the Discovery Collection.  I decided to stamp it out on kraft paper with clear ink and then I covered the ink with opaque white embossing powder. 


Next, I pulled out my Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Provence sunflower stamp and did the same thing.  I stamped it with clear ink and then embossed it with opaque white embossing powder.


Then I fussy cut out the flowers.  I pulled some patterned paper from my stash and then used a cool edge punch along the bottom.  I stamped out my sentiment on orange card stock and then cut it out in a banner shape.  I added 3 pearls on the banner for a bit of bling and some ball fringe to the card just for fun.


I glued down two of my flowers directly to the base card and then I used double sided adhesive squares on the back of the other two flowers to give dimension to the card. 

I'm so happy you stopped by here today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for more inspiration.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

9 comments:

KYCrafter said...

This is a fun card!! Love the ball fringe!!

Tonya said...

This is great. I love the ball fringe and that background image.

Taylor said...

SO pretty!!

Cheryl said...

What a great idea and different way to stamp!! Thanks for the inspiration, Stacy! I LOVE your card!!

Kathy said...

I love it, I will have to try this, great card! Love the colors.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

LaJanette said...

That background stamp is super cute; so detailed! Great card!

Hugs;
Janette

Barb Turpin said...

I love the kraft and white together.

Denise said...

Love the cool shape of your card. The embossed flowers look amazing :)