Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Cleaning.

Happy July! I have been sitting inside my house for the last 2 weeks wishing for cooler weather. It's been in the 100's the entire time. I wanted to do something and came up with a  super fun coloring project that didn't include markers!

I decided to paint with Distress Inks! You can get them at the Crafter's Companion store. The stamps are from the Beatrix Potter collection: The Tale of Two Bad Mice. Aren't they adorable? I painted them using the inks, a paint brush and a glass of water. It was nice to try something different.  Don't forget to stop back every day for fresh inspiration from the design team members!

Carolyn

8 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Such a cute card! I love the little hidden frame and the papers and colors are prefect. TFS AJ~

Stacy H-W said...

Are they just the cutest!? I love this sweet card Carolyn.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Yes they are the cutest little mice-such fun colors

Barb Turpin said...

Mmmmm...painting with Distress Inks...darling mice and love the polka dots.

Cheryl said...

How totally adorable!! I love these darling images!!

Kathy said...

Carolyn, when I saw this it made me go ooooooohhhhhh!!!! This is a stunning card, love it!!! Great Great job!!

KYCrafter said...

Good job Carolyn!! Love the colors you used.

LaJanette said...

Oh what a pretty card! Loving the shabby chic feel of it:0)

Hugs;
Janette