Friday, July 6, 2012

Wish Upon a Star

Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


I used the "Wish Upon a Star" stamp set from Ian Hallow's Mulberry Wood Collection.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I also used my Ultimate Tool  for scoring my card base.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.

Here is a closer peek at my colored image:


And finally my finished card:


I added some lace and ribbon and of course, a bow and I attached some small bells to my bow. To make the snow a little bit sparkly, I added some Stickles.

Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???

How about the giveaway for this weekend?!?  This week we are giving away one of the stamps from our newest collection - Mulberry Wood EZMount Set - All Wrapped Up.
To enter to win you must be a US resident, be a follower of the blog and leave a comment on this post.  Giveaway ends on Sunday, July 8th.  Winner announced on Tuesday, July 10th.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

Dawn B

14 comments:

Rach1fun said...

You are way too on the ball!!! Christmas already?? LOL Thanks for the chance to win!!

Leah Ann Gast said...

Such a cutie! Love your card, and the bow sets it off beautifully! Hugs! Leah Ann

Caryn S said...

Loving the Christmas cards! The owl stamp is precious and I love the bells!

Tonya said...

Dawn, this is adorable. That stamp is so cute and I love all the details you added.

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Great Christmas card. Love the owls. Thank you for sharing.

Denise said...

I love that you added bells to your card. How charming! Darling stamp too.

LaJanette said...

I agree...awesome! I love the added sparkle and little bells are darling, great coloring too!

Hugs;
Janette

Kathy said...

Wonderful card!! Love the glitter and the bow and bells. Great coloring and embellishments, super job!!

Cheryl said...

This is simply adorable!! Love your wonderful coloring!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh My I'm loving all the Christmas cards. Its my favorite time of year. Dawn I'm loving this stamp and I saw the new stamp and wow I have to have them on my wish list. TFS AJ~

KYCrafter said...

Great job!! Good coloring!

{Chrissie} said...

Adorable card - LOVE those bells and amazing coloring!

Happycrafter Shell said...

this image is so cute! Love the layout too

tiffany s. said...

I really like your card you did such a beautiful job! So cute!