Monday, July 30, 2012

With Love Tag

Hello and Happy Monday!  I created a tag for you today, using one of the adorable Humphrey stamps, Party Time.  I just love the Humphrey stamps and have been wanting to use this adorable image.  The two sentiments that I used are from the Humphrey set Me to You.  Here's my finished tag:


I attached patterned paper to a traditional tag for added stability.  Before attaching my image to the tag, I used red ink to outline the edges.  To make my ribbon bow, I put the four different colored ribbons through the hole in the tag and then tied them in a knot.  Here's a close-up of the top of the tag:


I also inked the edges of the "with love" sentiment and attached it with tiny pop dots.  Here's another close-up of my tag:


inked the edges of the "from me to you" sentiment, too, and attached it with pop dots.  I colored my image with my fabulous Spectrum Noirs.  Here are the markers that I used to color in this image:


I hope you've enjoyed my tag creation and that I've inspired you to make some tags.  Thanks for joining me today.  Have a great week and happy crafting!

~ Cheryl ~

8 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Adorable!

sharon g said...

Adding all those ribbons really makes this EXTRA cute!

Kathy said...

Cheryl, this is so fun and colorful, your coloring is great, awesome job!

Trena in Naperville said...

What a cute idea Cheryl!! Such lovely, bright colors! Your coloring is awesome!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Cheryl said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!!

Cathy said...

too too cute:))

Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors and coloring are wonderful!

KYCrafter said...

That is one of my favorite images! Great work!