Monday, August 27, 2012

A Little Bit Festive!

Hi! Chrissie here today and I have a darling card to share! I used one of the images from Sheena's A Little Bit Festive.  I love, love, love this image so much! It looks just like my daughter on her bike, pretending to be a princess or a fairy!


I dry embossed the background and then sponged some white and brown ink over it.  Then I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out.  I normally fussy cut really close to the image, so this time I decided to leave a little space and to try something I don't normally do! I added some glitter glue to the wand and to her wings, too!


To finish off the card, I added some chipboard accents and twine!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I really love the background and colors you used

Jan Garber said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card! The image is so sweet and original and your coloring is terrific! WOW,I would love to try the Spectrum Noir markers!

KYCrafter said...

Oh my goodness!!! I have no other word but EXCELLENT!!! Keep up the wonderful projects!!

{Chrissie} said...

Thank you for the sweet comments!!! :-)