Sunday, August 26, 2012

Altered Journal

Today I am going to show you an altered journal I created using one of my favorite stamps.
Isn't this little stamp cute? I like creating girlie items, especiaIly since I am the only female in my house! I decided to make the image smaller so I scanned the stamped image and printed it out. I colored it up using Spectrum Noir pens. I created the journal using odds and ends from my stash and purchased a journal. I got crazy with the adhesive and surrounded my cute stamped image with bling, flowers and glitter. Don't forget to use your stamps in a different ways. I've used them on recipe cards, note pads and journals to add a personalized touch.  Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check back daily to see what the other design teams have created!

4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Wow! This is a beauty, I love the flowers and beautiful image you used.

Cheryl said...

Your altered journal is just beautiful!!

Kathy said...

Awesome, I love all the flowers, and The stamp is one of my favorites. Great job.

{Chrissie} said...

So beautiful - I love the shabby chic feel!