Monday, August 27, 2012

An Autumn Inspired Card

Hi and happy Monday! Chrissie here today.  Can you believe August is almost over?! I'm already in an Autumn mood and I was definitely thinking Autumn when I created this card!


I used a stamp from a new set that is coming out this week, Sheena' Silhouettes.  I colored the dragonfly in with Spectrum Noir Markers and then I added Glossy Accents to the wings.  Then I adhered it with foam adhesive to make it pop up and I also folded up the wings a tad.



I almost never take pictures using the flash on my camera, but I did for these shots, just to show the Glossy Accents in action!!! The images in these new sets are great - it makes it so easy to make beautiful cards in a short amount of time! You are going to love them!

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE what you did with this cool stamp!! Those Glossy Accents are perfect to use!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors are amazing on this beauty

Kathy said...

Great card, Love the beautiful dragonfly!!!Super job!!!

KYCrafter said...

Great card!!! Love the glossy wings and how you lifted them.

Barb Turpin said...

I love dragonflies...and this one is gorgeous!