Saturday, August 25, 2012

BFF Girl Talk

Hello Everyone! Hope you have all started your weekend with a crafty day:0) Today I am here to share a card with you. This is one of those cards that will work for any occasion. So here it is!

 Here is a closer view of the BFF girls they are part of the GIRL TALK Humphrey set. I have colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers
And a peak at the inside:0) I gotta use up my scraps!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you join the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog for a chance to win $30 gift card to CCStore. Our theme this month is FRIENDSHIP:0)

Hugs;
Janette

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This is just adorable,great coloring and wonderful paper. super job!!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such amazing colors, and such an adorable couple

Stacy H-W said...

This is so pretty Janette! I love this line of stamps!!

Cheryl said...

Adorable, Janette! I LOVE this image and how you colored it!

KYCrafter said...

Beautiful and feminine!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

This is so cute! Great idea for the inside.

{Chrissie} said...

This is so fun and I love the background you created!