Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Today I am here to share a quick Crafters Companion project using Paintbox Poppets Christmas.
I hope you like the pretty girl I chose to share.


I pulled out my Spectrum Noir and a few of my other Alcohol Markers and went to work coloring and blending on this Christmas image.


I cut out the image with a die cut and layered with card stock and some designer winter paper.
That beautiful red ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment was even stamped, cut and matted.  Last I even added some 3D Crystal Lacquer and Stickles to accent.  Hope your checking out all the inspiration this week, the team has so many wonderful projects to share...don't forget each and every day there are TWO posts for inspiration.

post signature

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Beatiful Dawn!! The coloring is wonderful and I love how you put the tag on the bow...

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thank you Kathy, she is a cutie

Cheryl said...

This is just as sweet as it can be, Dawn. I LOVE how you colored and accented this image and your bow is gorgeous!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Stacy H-W said...

gorgeous Dawn!!

Denise said...

Love the blue and red together. Very beautiful card!

Trena in Naperville said...

Such a precious card Dawn! Love everything about it!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

KYCrafter said...

That tag and bow really make this card pop!!