Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christmas Poppet Sneak

Hello! I hope everyone has been doing FANTASTIC!

Today I am here to give you a peek at the new Paintbox Poppet Christmas collection that will be coming out next week,
 Here is a closer look at this super sweet lady; she has been colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I often struggle with skin tones but am really happy on how her skin turned out with her rosy little cheeks:0) I have used FS3, EB1, and PP4, PP3 for the cheeks.
Hope you have enjoyed my peak :0)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs;
Janette

7 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable as can be, love the colors you used

Tonya said...

This is so pretty! I love the image and the way you did the snow. Awesome job!

tndj said...

Do you use special paper with your spectrum noirs.?

Kathy said...

Wow!! What an awesome card!!! Your coloring is out standing!!! and I love the snow!! Simply beautiful!!!

Cheryl said...

This is just adorable, Janette! I have trouble with skin tones, too but yours are perfect!!

KYCrafter said...

This is a fabulous card!! I really like the way you layered on there.

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, your coloring is awesome!!!!