Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cutie Pie

Hi everyone, Kathy here, I am so excited about this new CD-ROM from the Morehead Collection.

One of my favorite parts of this CD-ROM is the section that has figures that are cut out on the edge of the card.  They are really wonderful.

This is the one I chose for today:
 

 






I think they are adorable!!

I started by printing the image on
then I flipped the card stock over and printed
a patterned paper on the other side.
 
For the inside I used a purple card from the Fairyopolis Line Of Treasures.  Then added the "cutie pie" from another sheet printed from the CD.  I used the iris stamp from the Morehead
stamp set Girl.   I added a bow and then the inside was done.

For the outside, I just added the bow in her hair with the flowers on the end. Then flowers in the bottom left corner, the sentiment and I was done.

All the Morehead goodies are on the

Also there is still time to make a card for the Crafter's Companion ChallengePop over and check it out.
The prize is $30 in gift certificates for the Crafter's Companion store.

I hope you enjoyed the card today.  I would love for you to pop over to my blog and take a look around www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com  Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my project.  Have a scrappy day.

Kathy

10 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh she is a cutie! Reminds me of my daughter when she was a little one...love this CD, will have to get this one now.
Thanks for sharing sweetie

{Chrissie} said...

Kathy, this is so beautiful!!! She is so so cute!

Donna said...

Adorable!

Kathy said...

Thank you.

Kathy said...

Thank you!

Kathy said...

Thank you...

Cheryl said...

Oh so adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!!

KYCrafter said...

Good to see what's on that CD. Really cool project!

Kathy said...

Thank you.

Kathy said...

Thank you.