Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fairy Dust

Hello All! Wowzers how the week just flew by! This week has been a fun one. Lots going on with Crafter's Companion this week.  There has been a Blog Hop with lots of birthday inspiration and the CC Store has the most awesome deals ever ending tomorrow!  SO take a look if you haven't already! Free shipping too! I couldn't pass up this offer and put in my mini order:0)

Well, today I am sharing a card that is a bit different for me. I have gone shabby chic here :0) and have embellished until my crafty heart was content! Check out all these embellishments to adorn this super sweet image. This image is being released today so you can snatch her up right away!
 Here is a closer look at Sheena Festive Fairy. Colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
 And a few slanted views of my card.

 I hope to be of some inspiration to you today.  And I am wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!

Hugs;
Janette

11 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors and your coloring are precious as can be

Kathy said...

WOW Holy Cat that is stunning, love the soft colors and your coloring is super. And love all the embelishments!!! Excellent job.

Tonya said...

This is gorgeous. I love all of the embellishments and that adorable image.

Denise said...

Gorgeous soft colors, perfect for a little fairy :) Love the sparkle you added as well.

Cheryl said...

This card ROCKS!! I LOVE your shabby chic look!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Wow the card is beautiful. You did well in your shabby chic cross over. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Velma

Stacy H-W said...

Janette, this is fantastic. I love the soft girlie feel you capured with this card. Total gorgeousness!

Trena in Naperville said...

Janette,
What a lovely card! I dig the softness of it and especially how you colored her hair! All your highlights are awesome.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

UnikeByYes said...

The pastel tones are fabulous with this image Janette! TFS, have a great day!
Liz

{Chrissie} said...

I love the shabby chic style of this. And the little bits of glitter are the perfect touch!

KYCrafter said...

This is mah-va-lous dah-ling!!! It's super cute and oh so feminine. Great job!!