Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Christmas Kitty

It is Wednesday so that means I am here to share a Crafter's  Companion project with you again this week.  Today I am using a New Strawberry Kisses image called Happy Christmas.


 
Once again I pulled out my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and started playing with some combos.
I have really enjoyed pulling out my Christmas papers and finding so many treasures...I even decided to double stamp this image so I could fussy cut with my new Wescott scissors. If you look closely you will see I pop dotted the kitten.

 
I had fun coloring the sentiment with half red and half green and then I used Stickles in the middle.
The image was matted on black card stock and then added to my sparkle paper.
I kept it pretty simple with a special red satin bow from my ribbon stash.

As always please take the time to check out all the projects all week at Crafter's Companion blog, each day there is TWO projects shared on the blog.  And there is always a monthly challenge going on on the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog with an awesome prize for one lucky winner.  This month the challenge is "Friendship".  So pull out your Crafter's Companion stamps and use the Friendship theme and make us a project.  You could be the winner of the $30 gift card to the online Crafter's Companion Store!!. 

post signature

7 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute,I love this stamp!!! Love your coloring it is awesome and I love the 3-d kitty! Great job Dawn!!! Hugs!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks so much Kathy,love this kitty image.lol

{Chrissie} said...

Dawn, this is darling! Perfect idea to have the kitty pop out!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I don't particularly like cats, but this is cute!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your Christmas Kitty card!! Adorable!!

KYCrafter said...

What a cute card!!! Great coloring/colors!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting.